Salesforce sfa represents quite possibly one of the most exciting and compelling consulting opportunities in the market today. If you are a sales professional with a breadth and depth of experience in Sales then providing Salesforce consulting services is a natural next step in your career.
Review the Salesforce SFA consulting questions and contributions from other visitors to this page.
Salesforce.com as a company has simultaneously turned the software industry on its head and revolutionized the activities and processes historically associated with managing a sales force. This organization is without doubt the world leader in salesforce automation software.
Sales Force Automation (SFA) enables businesses of all sizes to substantially improve sales efficiency & effectiveness and deliver increased revenues using a hosted solution that is very easy to implement, customize and manage.
Salesforce SFA offers a number of compelling commercial advantages to client businesses including:
- Transparent and controllable sales processes
- Robust and real-time sales data across the end to end sales process
- Reduced burden of administration on sales reps creating more time to spend with customers doing what sales reps do best: Selling
- Automated workflow functionality enabling all handoffs within the sales process to be managed efficiently
- Seamless interface with leading applications such as Microsoft Outlook enabling contacts, emails and calendar to be managed on a one-touch basis either through Outlook or salesforce sfa functionality
- Sales functionality can be accessed and used on any device including desktop, laptop or PDA
- Enables Sales Managers to manage teams of Sales Reps much more effectively and in real time by giving visibility to sales pipeline activity and conversion statistics in addition to rich reporting and forecasting functionality
- Sales executives benefit from vastly improved management information enabling higher quality strategic planning and positioning relative to competitors
Providing salesforce consulting services centered on the Salesforce technology and product suite offers the potential for delivering high value outcomes for client businesses.
Sales professionals with many years experience of operating in a sales environment using traditional technology, processes and management information are extremely well placed to make the transition to working as independent consultants capitalizing on the revolutionary technology that is integral to the Salesforce.com core offering.
Success as a SFA consultant requires a blend of knowledge and experience: Practical, hard-earned experience out in the field, combined with (product specific) Salesforce training will enable a seasoned sales professional to transition to operating as a professional sales consultant and command premium consulting fees as a consequence of also being a certified Salesforce expert.
Note: salesforce sfa and salesforce.com are registered trademarks of the salesforce.com group
Sales Force Consulting - Questions or Opinions?
Are you contemplating starting a business as a Sales Force Consultant? Do you already have experience of working as a Sales Force Consultant? Is Sales Force consulting your consulting niche?
Ask your question or share your experience here.
Jump back from salesforce sfa to I-C-B.com Home page